We invite you to participate in the 25th International Conference of the Catalan Association for Artificial Intelligence (CCIA 2023) that will take place on 25-27th October 2023 at Món Sant Benet.
This year’s international conference theme is Supportive AI, where the main goal is to strengthen collaboration between research and industry by sharing the latest advances in Artificial Intelligence and to open discussions on what are the current needs in industry and how AI can better support those needs.
Deadlines extended: The new deadline for abstracts and papers is May 15, 2023. See all Important Dates.
The conference will take place at Hotel Món Sant Benet & Conference Centre,
part of Món Sant Benet, in a beautiful natural area
that includes the medieval monastery of Sant Benet del Bages.
The social event program for the participants will be announced soon.
May 15, 2023
Short paragraph abstract deadline (extended)
May 15, 2023
Full article, short article
and abstract submission deadline (extended)
June 30, 2023
July 14, 2023
July 18, 2023
Early registration deadline
October 25-27, 2023
- AI Applications
- AI Problem Solving
- Agents and Multi-agent Systems / Hybrid systems
- Artificial Neural Networks and Evolutionary Systems
- Artificial Vision and Image Processing / Perception
- Cognitive Modelling and Cognitive Systems
- Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery from Databases
- Ethical, Legal, Social, Economic and Cultural aspects of AI (ELSEC-AI)
- Explainable and Interpretable AI
- Fusion / Aggregation of Information
- Human-Machine Communication
- Human-Robot Interaction
- Knowledge Representation and Ontologies
- Logic, Reasoning and Fuzzy Logic
- Machine Learning and Case-based Reasoning
- Natural Language Processing
- Planning, Optimization, Satisfiability and Constraints
- Real Time AI
- Recommender Systems, Text Mining, and Semantic Web
- Virtual Agents
We invite you to submit papers reflecting both finished works as well as works in progress, containing original and promising ideas. We welcome the following types of submissions:
- Abstract (1-2 pages)
- Short papers (2-4 pages)
- Long papers (8-10 pages)
Long submitted papers will be peer-reviewed based on technical quality, relation to the topics of the conference, originality, relevance, significance, and clarity. Short papers will be evaluated for their significance considering them as ongoing work descriptions. Abstracts should reflect initial positioning and/or breaking ideas that provoke discussion. Note that all submissions must be original. Short and abstract accepted papers will be presented in lightning and poster sessions
Paper submissions must meet the following guidelines:
- Papers must be written in English language to be published in the proceedings.
- Papers must be submitted in PDF format following the IOSPress guidelines. Detailed instructions, templates and style sheets for manuscript preparation are available to download here: https://www.iospress.nl/service/authors/latex-and-word-tools-for-book-authors/
- Papers should not include page numbers.
- All papers must have an Abstract and a list of keywords.
Papers should be submitted through the EasyChair platform at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ccia2023
Accepted long and short papers will be published at the conference proceedings book in the collection “Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence and Applications” of IOS Press. Camera-ready versions of accepted papers should follow the same IOSPress format guidelines.
We are working to have some special issues of indexed journals for submitting extended versions of the best conference papers (more information coming soon).
After receiving the notification of acceptance, ACIA member students who will attend the conference can apply for grants funded by Associació Catalana d’Intel·ligència Artificial.
- General Chair: Ismael Sanz (Universitat Jaume I)
- Local Organization Chair: Jordi Nin (ESADE)
- Scientific Programme Chair: Raquel Ros (PAL Robotics)